ISO 14001 is the internationally recognised standard for the environmental management of businesses. It prescribes controls for those activities that have an effect on the environment. These include the use of natural resources, handling and treatment of waste and energy consumption.
- Independent Auditing
- Independent Inspections
- Write and develop Environmental Manuals
- Write and develop Environmental procedures
- Write and Develop bespoke Environmental processes to meet your business needs
- Write and develop manuals in accordance with ISO standards
- Advise on Environmental Legislation
ISO 14001 – THE INTERNATIONAL STANDARD FOR ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT
More and more organisations are now looking at the International Standard for Environmental Management.
IMPLEMENTING ISO 14001
Implementing an Environmental Management System is a systematic way to recognise and control the effects your company has on the environment. Cost savings can be made through improved efficiency and productivity. These are achieved by detecting ways to minimise waste and dispose of waste more effectively and by learning how to use energy more efficiently. It verifies compliance with current legislation.