Quality Management Services
Innovative, flexible with high yielding results; ISO 9001 is the internationally recognised standard for the quality management of businesses.
ISO 9001 : 2015
- Independent Auditing
- Independent Inspections
- The writing and development of Quality Manuals
- The writing and development of Quality procedures
- The writing and development of bespoke Quality processes to meet your business needs
- The writing and development of manuals in accordance with ISO standards
What is ISO 9001?
ISO 9001 is the internationally recognised standard for the quality management of businesses. It applies to the processes that create and control the products and services an organisation supplies. It prescribes systematic control of activities to ensure that the needs and expectations of customers are met. It is designed and intended to apply to virtually any product or service, made by any process anywhere in the world. ISO 9001 has changed significantly over the last ten years with the focus now on ‘processed’ based systems and improvement as opposed to documented systems. This has given organisations more flexibility to model systems around the way they work instead of changing their operations to suit the standard.
What are the benefits of implementing ISO 9001?
Implementing a Quality Management System will motivate staff by defining their key roles and responsibilities. Cost savings can be made through improved efficiency and productivity, as product or service deficiencies will be highlighted. From this, improvements can be developed, resulting in less waste, fewer failures and fewer complaints. Customers will notice that orders are met consistently, on time and to the correct specification. This can open up the market place to increased opportunities.
What is involved?
Firstly contact us.
We will attend your business and carry out an initial pre-standard assessment. This will allow us to identify the requirements of ISO 9001 and how they apply to the business. This will also allow us to analyse the number of days we need to implement your tailor made Quality management system. If you’re happy to proceed and implement your quality management system we will:
- Assist in Establishing quality objectives and how they fit in to the operation of the business.
- Produce a quality manual including quality policy and indicating how these requirements are satisfied.
- Assist with communicating them throughout the organisation.
- Evaluate the quality policy, its stated objectives and then prioritise requirements to ensure they are met.
- Identify the key processes, produce procedures or flowcharts as required.
- Once developed, internal audits are needed to ensure the system carries on working and these procedures are suitable and adhered to.
What we require from you?
Management Commitment, Customer Focus & Continual Improvement.
Once established, what’s next?
Once your system is implemented and your business can demonstrate both compliance and commitment toward the standard, you will be ready for an external assessment to gain certification from a UKAS accredited certification body. In order to gain industry recognition, certification is required by a UKAS accredited organisation. This can only be arranged once your quality management system has been established.
Why seek ISO 9001 certification?
- ISO 9001 certification by an accredited certification body shows commitment to quality, customers, and a willingness to work towards improving efficiency.
- It demonstrates the existence of an effective quality management system that satisfies the rigours of an independent, external audit.
- ISO 9001 certification enhances company image in the eyes of customers, employees and shareholders alike.
- It also gives a competitive edge to an organisation’s marketing.
Contact Acumen Concept Services
If you require any further information on implementing ISO 9001 please feel free to contact Acumen Concept Services today.